Ready to learn how to transform your life?
Sadly, many people wander through life without direction, not knowing that powerful wisdom is available to help them lead happier and more satisfying lives.
Click here to read the introduction now
- Ways to get along with people who bother you.
- How to instantly identify others’ Personal Style to increase your credibility and to improve leadership effectiveness.
- New definitions of Extroversion and Introversion and why the old definitions don’t work.
- How to find the right job style for your personality.
- How to stop feeling offended and emotionally hooked.
Self-awareness allows us to live with intention and purpose.
Only through the awareness of our own distinctiveness can we live our lives intentionally and purposefully. We are all unique and different - and we show you how to embrace those differences! You will learn how to appreciate what others have to offer and be able to work harmoniously with individuals who think and behave differently than you do. This includes your partner, your kids, boss, co-workers, clients, family, and friends.
The Why Aren’t You More Like Me? book will help you build better relationships and increase your overall success.
Join thousands of others stay up to date on Dr. Ken Keis' speaking engagements, articles, videos, podcasts and more.